1. Requirements to utilize our service
Our services are expressly reserved to legally authorized individuals and societies or companies (this includes without reserve the individual companies) to conclude contracts with agreement to the local law. The person who signs this contract signifies that he/she is at least aged of 18 years or older.
2. The Unlimited File Storage services
The user acknowledges and accepts that any material (except for material provided others) available on this site, including, without limitation, information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, computer software, services or others (named " material " collectively) are offered by Unlimited File Storage or third parties who are their authors, sellers or developers and that, Unlimited File Storage and/or the third parties are the ones who possess the rights. The elements of the website are protected by copyrights and cannot be copied or imitated, in part or in totality.
4. Personal information
The User confirms that the information given by him to Unlimited File Storage are accurate, exact, up-to-date, real and complete. The User agrees to keep his information up-to-date. If one of the User information reveals itself to be false, inexact or incomplete, Unlimited File Storage reserves its right to suspend or close the account of the User and to cancel this agreement.
5. User Accounts
Unlimited File Storage is not responsible if you volunteer personal information online that is accessible to the public. You may receive unsolicited messages from other parties or it may be used in a manner that violates the law, your personal privacy or your safety. By submitting such information, you assume the risks and sole liability arising as a result of such information being displayed. If you are not a resident of the United States, you understand and agree that Unlimited File Storage stores and processes your information on computers located in the United States, any by providing any data to Unlimited File Storage, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States.
5.1 Accepted users: The User is the only person responsible to any access or utilization of our Service (this includes activities and transactions). Furthermore, the User is the only person responsible for the conservation of his/her password. In the event of an illegal use of your account, for instance; the user has received the confirmation of an order which was never made, you have to contact Unlimited File Storage as soon as possible.
6. User data
The User is the only one responsible for the data he/she stores on the servers of Unlimited File Storage. The User controls its data by the generated link. Unlimited File Storage encourages the User to regularly and frequently archive hi/her data. The User assumes the entire responsibility related to filing data and will be the only held responsible for losing or damaging data. The User agrees to keep his data up-to-date according to the agreement. However, Unlimited File Storage reserves its right to conserve the data of the User in its archives after annulment without having to inform the User.
7. Utilization of our service
You accept not to use Unlimited File Storage for:
- Upload, send, transmit by e-mail or any by other way all content which is related to heinous messages or refers to torture or death. In case of extreme gravity, the content will be sent to authorities and/or the service provider of the User will be contacted.
- To affect, in any way, minors, notably by way of any form of juvenile pornography. In case of extreme gravity, the content will be sent to authorities and/or the service provider of the User will be contacted.
- Upload, advertise, transmit by e-mail or by any other way all content violating any trademark, trade secrets, copyrights, intellectual property rights, patent or any other right owned by a third party.
8.1 Illicit content
Unlimited File Storage does not approve or authorize the transmission of data containing obscene or illicit material. Unlimited File Storage also does not approve or authorize data which encourages illegal activities, this includes; gambling, selling illegal firearm and the promotion or publication of any and all material that can transgress the law on heinous crimes. Unlimited File Storage reserves its right to suspend or terminate any account or transmission which can violate this rule, without prior notification.
Furthermore, if the User was to violate this law, Unlimited File Storage would cooperate actively with the forces of law and governmental authorities by collecting and sharing information on the User, the User's site, the obscene or illicit content as well as the persons who may have had access to, acquire or utilize this illicit content in a inappropriate manner.
8.2 Reprehensible behavior
The User will not and cannot commit or tolerate reprehensible or prejudicial acts which may bring to judicial pursuits, this includes; the publication of private or defamatory information of others without prior consent or with the intention of emotional harm.
8.3 Access and interference
Any breach or attempt to breach the Unlimited File Storage systems or attempt to interrupt our services are strictly forbidden. They can be liable to judicial pursuits. These are considered as infractions to our system:
- The access or the unauthorized use of the Unlimited File Storage services, this includes any attempt to test the vulnerability of the system or the security of our validation measures, without the authorization of Unlimited File Storage
- Interfering with a user's access to our services, this includes the deliberated saturation of a system.
- The utilization of any computer software or procedure which may interfere with the functionality of our services.
8.4 Laws on intellectual property and trademarks
The Unlimited File Storage services can only be used with regards to the law. The transmission, distribution, or filing of any material that violates laws, including laws of exportation control, is forbidden. By using our services, you attest that you are the owner of the exploitation rights and/or its transferred content license and you also affirm that the content does not, in any way, violate the copyrights of others. To utilize the material of a third party, you need a prior authorization.
9. Warranty disclaimer
You acknowledge and accept that:
1. Your utilization of our service is done to your own risks and perils. Unlimited File Storage service availability cannot be always guaranteed. Unlimited File Storage and its providers do not give any guaranty in any way to the exactitude, reliability, integrity or actual character of our services, computer software or content.
2. Unlimited File Storage does not warrant that:
- The service will be a perfect representation to your expectations,
- The service will uninterrupted, up-to-date, exact or without errors,
- The results which may be obtained by utilizing our services will be exact and reliable,
You shall indemnify and hold Unlimited File Storage and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service (including the Content) or breach of this Agreement.
11. Limitation of liability
12. The utilization or the impossibility to utilize our service
- Costs that may come from the acquisition of goods and services during the utilization of our service.
- An unauthorized access of our service by a user or the transmission of your data.
- A declaration or the acting of a third party on our service.
- Any other questions linked to our service.
Unlimited File Storage reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies related to the Service at any time and shall notify you by posting an updated version of this Agreement on the Service and/or by sending you an e-mail message. You are the only person responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.